Read this from a tumblr blog, this just made me sad. I hope she’s doing okay, didn’t reblog directly, hate to cause a stir.
How old were you when you started self-harming?
- Younger than 4
- Older than 21
2 How often do you self-harm
- More than once a day
- Once a day
- Several times a week
- Once a week
- Two or more times a month
- Once a month
- Several times in a year
- Once a year
- I have stopped once
- I am trying to stop
3 What method of self-harm do/did you primarily use?
- Burning (did it just once)
- Interference with the healing of wounds
- Hitting or bruising
- Bone breaking
- Cutting and Scratching
- Cutting and Burning
4 If You Self Harm What Sexual Orientation Are You?
- Straight Male
- Straight Female
- Bi-Sexual Male
- Bi-Sexual Female
- Homosexual Male
- Homosexual Female
- Transgender Male
- Transgender Female
- Questioning Male
- Questioning Female
- Pan-sexual Male
- Pan-Sexual Female
- Prefer not to answer
5 Which Of These, If Any, Were Something You Struggle With Along With Self-harm?
- Anorexia and Bulimia
- Suicidal Ideation
- Various Psychiatric Disorders (i.e. Bi-polar, Borderline Personality,OCD,Panic, Anxiety, PTSD, Dissociative, Impulse Control Etc.)
- Learning Disabilities
- A Mixture of the Above
- None of the Above
6 Do You Think That You (as An Individual) Need Professional Help To Stop Self-harming?
- Yes, The Only Way I Could Stop Is With Professional Help
- No, I Have Stopped On My Own
- No, I Have Stopped On My Own Though I Still Struggle Often And Sometimes Mess Up
- I Have No Desire To Stop And Therefore Don’t Need Professional Help
- Yes, I Have Stopped With Professional Help
- I don’t think I could ever stop with or without Professional help
7 Are You Trying To Stop Self Harming?
- No, And I Don’t Want To Stop Ever.
- No, But I Would Like To Be Able To Stop.
- Yes, But I Am Not Doing Very Well.
- I Have Stopped But I Still Mess Up Every Once In A While.
- I Am Completely Self-harm free
8 Does Anyone Know About Your Self Harm?
- No. No One Knows.
- Some People May Have A Vague Idea Of Something
- Yes, But only a few friends
- Yes. But Only Some Of My Family Members
- Yes, Some Friends And Family Members Know
- Yes, All (or Most Of) My Friends Know
- Yes, All (or Most Of) My Family Knows
- Yes, Most Of The People In My Life Know
9 How many years have you been self-harming?
- 1 or less years
- 2 years
- 3 years
- 4 years
- 5 years
- 6 years
- 7 years
- 8 years
- 9 years
- 10 or more years
10 If You Self-harm, Were You Abused Or Neglected (either As A Child Or Later In Life)?
- Yes, I Was Emotionally Abused
- Yes, I Was Physically Abused
- Yes, I Was Sexually Abused
- Yes, I Was Emotionally And Physically Abused
- Yes, I Was Physically And Sexually Abused
- Yes, I Was Sexually And Emotionally Abused
- Yes, I Was Emotionally, Physically And Sexually Abused
- Yes, I Was Neglected
- Yes, I Was Neglected As Well As Being Abused
11 Would you label yourself as emo?
12 Do others label you as emo?
13 What would you or others label you as? (chose all that apply)
Please select all that apply.
- I don’t do labels
- There aren’t really any labels above that fit me
14 What is your reaction when you see other people’s self-harm scars/cuts/marks? (choose all that apply)
Please select all that apply.
- I want to get to know them
- I wonder what they went through & if they are like me
- I want to get as far as possible from them so no one will find out about my own self-harm
- I will acknowledge them as someone who shares something in common with me
- I would never even acknowledge them
- Interest (to get to know them and try to help/relate)
- Don’t really care
- No reaction
- Surprise (if i wouldn’t expect it)
- Relief, I feel bad for checking this, but when i first found out a friend of mine used to cut i felt relief i wasn’t the only one.